This is one of those recipes where there isn't really a recipe.
Now, stick with me.... Why am I posting if it's not a "real" recipe? I want to see your creativity! Use this as a guideline to create your own Tu B'Shvat chocolate barks and share your variations with me! You can email, DM on instagram, tag me in a a post.
However you share them, I want to see them!
Now, without further ado, Seven Species Chocolate Bark!
1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 Cup medjool dates, sliced thin
1/4 Cup green olives, chopped fine
1/2 Cup dried figs, quartered
1/2 Cup pomegranate seeds
1/2 Cup puffed rice cereal
1) Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each one, until fully melted.
2) Using an offset spatula, spread the chocolate into a 1/2 inch thick layer on parchment paper.
3) Arrange toppings as you would like.
4) Allow to cool and harden overnight.
5) Break into pieces and store in freezer for up to 2 months.